drop-in group classes
Fridays 18:00 - 19:15
Perfect for beginners or those taking their first steps in tango
- No experience or partner needed
- Learn the fundamentals of Argentine tango, including the embrace and couple roles
- Interactive class focusing on basic movements to get you dancing from day one.
Tuesdays 18:00 - 19:15
Followed by Somos Practica, until 22:00. Class’ attendees join for free!
Develop confidence as a social dancer!
- Learn elements commonly seen in milongas and various combinations between them
- Explore different dynamics and qualities
- Focus on clean execution and fluent communication with your partner
Mondays 18:00 - 19:15
Experienced tangueras and tangueros are welcome here. Knowledge on most elements is expected in this level, so that quality may be the main focus.
- Enhance your sensitivity and subtlety
- Discover and develop your own tango style
- Explore dynamics and combinations of elements
- Improve communication within the couple
Thursdays 18:00 - 19:15
Enhance your individual technique at Somos Tango Stockholm!
- Train solo to gain better control of body mechanics in different tango movements and dynamics
- Develop freedom and empowerment as a dancer and become a more generous partner
- Improve body awareness and understanding of your axis
- Learn to connect different body parts for any tango movement.
This is a great class for both roles and also for all levels!
Saturdays 15:00 - 15:30
Followed by Che Practica, from 15:30 to 18:00.
A 30-minutes long workshop led by the staff of Somos Tango Stockholm
- Learn a short sequence and the key points to its execution
- This class is a good place to get to know us.
- Perfect warm-up for our Saturday Practica
- Included in the price of the Practica